Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Homemade Movie Snacks My Boyfriend Is Driving For 15 Hours, Any Ideas On Things I Could Do To Make His Trip More Interesting?

My boyfriend is driving for 15 hours, any ideas on things i could do to make his trip more interesting? - best homemade movie snacks

My friend runs 15 hours, and I wanted to do a little surprise to make your trip a little more interesting and adventurous to be.
Should any of the seen the film "Elizabethtown", as his trip had been planned all this? Something like that. I had an idea into a special playlist on your i-pod, and hide the money for gas and travel through the interview and tell him to look under the seat and make him a homemade snack .. . Fortunately you have any other ideas??

If yes, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

2 comments:

radicale... said...

1: Do what you just said
2: The iPod of a man is moving very valuable for some people, not for that reason.
3: gas prices is impressive.
4: You will find that, believe me, they like food from people we love, but .... MIIIIGGGHHHTT help if your o_o good food.
5: NEGATIVE him during the trip, I remember the train accident in California?
6: If you have a GPS, losing time with a little bit so that can tell the fate, something like: "Now I love you" or something.
7: If he has a cause or a DVD player with iPod dock to buy, then maybe a couple of films online, or what?
8: "That's my opinion ".... I think many of us would wait for someone on us when we return from one suchlong trip, you may be able to express this feeling with him somehow? Tell him that you can not wait to the movies, when I come home or something and go o_0
9: do not check up on itself from time to time to be angry when you call but only ... call, just to make sure that it does not crash or anything. It is estimated that the knowledge of the hope that someone will be right when he left in the unit of time, which could in some way dangerous.

Katwomen said...

They seem to have some good ideas! Well, you can junk food put () are always great on the road and write every little piece of paper with a kiss on each brand. Or you can create a greeting card gas staion (for a snack or gas) or McDonald's or Burger King gift card:)
Good luck!

Post a Comment