Friday, February 5, 2010

How Much Do Dialysis Technicians Make Do Dialysis Technicians Get To Learn Phlebotomy Too?

Do dialysis technicians get to learn phlebotomy too? - how much do dialysis technicians make

I will be hired with this company called Fresenius Medical Care dialysis. Their training is 11 weeks. I was also in the bleeding, the interest dialysis, but was a little more exciting to me. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone working for the company or other companies that dialysis could tell me if the bleeding is taught during dialysis.

1 comment:

transplant mom said...

The program varies according to the doubt that theory. But the complete training of dialysis must bleed.
Although most patients have included ports, a dialysis technician has been to realize if they do not work well, and perhaps begin an infusion or withdrawal of blood for the laboratory.

Post a Comment