Sunday, December 13, 2009

Church Letter Online I'm A Young Female Adult That's Episcopalian, I Recently Left The Church. I Talked To The Dean Before Hand

I'm a young female adult that's episcopalian, I recently left the church. I talked to the dean before hand - church letter online

Dean priest in the cathedral. I called and left. I emailed him a month ago and I felt it had happened, and I work on my mistakes. Write to me and told me not to sell myself short, I am a good person with many talents and abilities. I'm not sure if I was doing this or not, but still. I think that sending this letter to Dean on Monday, March or after the holidays. What do you think?

Dear Dean X

How are you? Happy Father's Day! I hope that everything goes well.

I have a spiritual question. How can I forgive? Umm .. I know they have a problem w / this. I have some research online the other day and read this page in bitterness. I fit the description perfectly.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment