Saturday, December 19, 2009

Easy Basketball Cake Shouldnt I B Losing Weight??

Shouldnt i b losing weight?? - easy basketball cake

Since about a year since I all that. its been about 2 months that I really understood how to eat well and excerice. I changed my eating habits drastically! Eggs and fruit in the morning, salad for lunch, dinner and a small sushi or grilled chicken and vegetables. rectus sound? and training over 40 minutes cardiovascular in the morning. Mabey and an hour of hiking and biking in the afternoon. And my place back in the same channel owned jeans a year ago! not lose anything.i that tend to win in the legs and even more terrible r, even after all the good and cycling. IB what? Btw, only 13 could violate the, this must has been very easy for me. eating all the girls around me, what they want, biscuits, cakes, anything! everything and do what it is like basketball 2 hours a week! to stay thin and I just killed in the garage, just to the disappointment of the year. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment