Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bumble Bee Bat I Need Good Description Words Starting With The Letter 'B' That Have To Do With Bumble Bees Or Butterflies.

I need good description words starting with the letter 'B' that have to do with bumble bees or butterflies. - bumble bee bat

I write a concrete poem about one of the bees and butterflies, I'm not sure yet. So I need words that begin with "b" in the description of things to do with them. So far I have the following: bee, borrow, Buzz, fighting, fight, nice, generous, buds, bounce, bats, butterflies ...

9 comments:

Pencilpl... said...

awkward, shy, nice breeze, brilliant, jump.

That's all I can think of the time.

Duncan w ™ ® said...

Bolt - enough to run a bee suddenly occur

Buffet - like the wind like a butterfly, cream

Bomb - on how the bombing or to drive fast (BEE)

Casey said...

Butter yellow, blue, bizerk

Casey said...

Butter yellow, blue, bizerk

Casey said...

Butter yellow, blue, bizerk

Casey said...

Butter yellow, blue, bizerk

Chip SkyLark said...

Bashfull

,,,<3moo... said...

... Bashfull?

Baba Yaga said...

Butts - they have too!

Post a Comment