Thursday, January 28, 2010

Small Itchless Rash On Penis I Have This Odd, Itchless Rash. It Randomly Pops Up. What Gives?

I have this odd, itchless rash. It randomly pops up. What gives? - small itchless rash on penis

Looks like someone took a marker and red rose only from small 1 / 8 inch main points to a spot on my thigh. It almost seems like the skin has been shot but not seriously or crispy, and it is in the form of stripes. It feels like normal skin, smooth it out. I have no idea where. He has several times before the same spot appeared. suggestions? Going to the doctor for something that does not cost too much damage money and time, so that no doctor, ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a kind of eczema ... I think, called his numulus or something where you get round plates. Often I have my arms and legs and sometimes on my side .... Would you like to the same place .... every time you disappear and then come back. You can try a cortisone cream from the pharmacy and asked for a review, with regular application of the cream should disappear in a few days.
There are other steroid creams you can try, but it is not always effective, or should be used in conunction cortisone

Post a Comment