Friday, January 29, 2010

Virginia Beach Hotels Free Breakfast Traveling From Virginia Beach To New York...?

Traveling from Virginia Beach to New York...? - virginia beach hotels free breakfast

Therefore, I am planning a trip from my home in Virginia Beach, Virginia to New York.

I'm trying to find the best travel and forth. The aircraft is the most expensive, thus not in question. I have reduced train, Greyhound bus or driving.

I feel like driving and our hotel, free parking, and only the car park at the hotel for public use and sweat the whole time there.

Would it be cheaper to take a train or bus, where the factor of tolls and other things while driving?

1 comment:

Steven D said...

Take the drive. There is plenty to see along the way! I personally would recommend a maximum of 13 instead of 95, etc. You'll see more and enjoy the drive on. I used to run between Norfolk Little / Creek and Philly, 3 times per month. Of course, you must pay the toll tunnel on the Bay Bridge, but you can rest in New York to avoid carefully reading the map. Discover the best routes through MapQuest.

Post a Comment